We'll treat your repair as a priority and attend as soon as an operative becomes available.
Emergency repairs include:
- a blocked or unusable toilet (where there is only one toilet in your home)
- a broken external window, door or lock
- a burst water pipe or failure of the water supply (inside your home)
- electricity supply failure, if not caused by the electricity supply company
- complete failure of the heating system (in winter, or where older people, people with small children and people with disabilities are involved)
We will offer you the next available appointment. How quickly we can attend will depend on levels of demand at the time.
Standard repairs can be reported online through your My WealdLiving account.