As the freeholder of your property, we take out buildings insurance. The insurance premium is covered in your service charge. You will receive a copy of the summary of cover every year with your service charge invoice. The policy provides cover for the full cost of rebuilding your flat and block. It provides cover against all accidental loss, destruction or damage and includes damage caused by a natural disaster. The policy does not cover wear and tear.


Making a Building Insurance claim

If you need to make a claim on the buildings insurance, please contact our insurance brokers, Gallagher, on 01245 341 200. You can download a claim form and details from their website here.


Personal Household Contents Insurance

We strongly advise that you take out personal household contents insurance.

This should cover you against burglaries and accidental damage to your own belongings and those of other people (this would cover accidents such as your washing machine leaking into another home).


Why not try a price comparison site such as:


Compare The Market


Money Super Market