2 bedroom House
Ecclesden Park, Tyletts Close, Angmering, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN16 4QY
Our stylish two-bedroom shared ownership houses offer you the brand new home you want, at a price you can afford, making it an ideal option for first time buyers. Bright and spacious open-plan living areas feature contemporary, fully fitted kitchens, providing a great space to entertain. Upstairs you’ll find two double bedrooms with storage cupboards, ideal for use as a wardrobe, along with a modern family bathroom. Each property also benefits from a downstairs WC, private garden and allocated parking spaces.
Computer generated images and photos are indicative of how your property may look and are examples only. Floorplans shown are indicative only. All room sizes are approximate with maximum dimensions of finished measurements. Indicative measurements are taken at the widest points.
As plot 158 is a mid-terrace house, there is no window in the bathroom.
Lobby1.60m x 1.80m5.2ft x 5.9ft
Kitchen/dining room2.90m x 4.20m9.5ft x 13.8ft
Living area3.60m x 4.50m11.8ft x 14.8ft
WC1.60m x 1.10m5.2ft x 3.6ft
Bedroom one4.60m x 3.50m15.1ft x 11.5ft
Bedroom two4.60m x 3.90m15.1ft x 12.8ft
Family bathroom2.20m x 1.90m7.2ft x 6.2ft
• Modern, fully fitted Symphony Plaza range kitchen in Porcelain with laminate worktop in Copper Slate and coloured glass splashback
• Integrated Zanussi appliances, including electric oven and cooker hood, gas hob, fridge freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher
• White LED downlighters and pelmet lighting
• PVCu high efficiency double glazed windows
• Airing cupboard with shelving
• Smoke detector and carbon monoxide alarm
• Gas central heating with Ideal Logic combi boiler
• Abingdon carpet in Platinum and Amtico Spacia wood effect flooring in Nordic Oak
• Fully fitted bathroom with shower over bath
• Johnsons wall tiles in Classic White surrounding bath and splashback behind basin
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Glazed shower screen