Our developments> For Sale> Billingshurst> Osmund Court - Extra Care

£138,750

Flat 6 Osmund Court

1 bedroom Apartment

Flat 6 Osmund Court

Osmund Court - Extra Care, Rowan Drive, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14 9BF

  • Ground floor apartment
  • 24 hour care on site if required
  • South facing
  • Level-access shower
  • Residents' lounge
  • Hairdressing room
  • Two en-suite guest rooms for visitors
  • Landscaped gardens
  • Two lifts
  • Electric wheelchair charge room
  • Off road parking

Full description
One-bedroom, ground floor Extra Care resale apartment available on a 75% purchase share, at £138,750.

 

AVAILABLE

 

A bright, newly refurbished very comfortable one-bedroom, ground floor extra care resale apartment is available on a 75% purchase share at £138,750 at Osmund Court, Billingshurst.

 

Monthly charge of £423.59 applies (subject to final confirmation). From 01 April 2022 to 31 March 2023.

 

Additional charges apply for meals taken in the restaurant.

 

Council Tax Band B.

 

Specification


This south facing, ground floor apartment is available on a shared equity basis. This means you can buy a 75% share in your property while Saxon Weald retain ownership of the remainder. There is no rent to pay on the remaining 25% share.

 

Facilities

 

  • Level access shower in all flats
  • 24 hour care team on-site
  • Emergency alarm system
  • Door entry security phone
  • Two lifts
  • Assisted bathing facilities
  • Laundry facilities

 

 

 

 

 

 

£138,750

 

You can purchase an available apartment at Osmund Court on a 75% share of the property's value with no rent to pay on the 25% retained by Saxon Weald. There will be service charges to pay.

 

An interested buyer will be required to complete an Expression of Interest form as well as having an assessment with The Scheme Manager so that their suitability for Osmund Court can be assessed. The form can be found under the Downloads tab.

 

 

Downloads

Guide to buying

PDF 340 kB

Location. Location. Location.

You may also be interested in

Interested in this property?