Our developments> For Sale> Storrington> Orchard Gardens Resale apartment

£170,250

Flat 35 Orchard Gardens

2 bedroom Apartment

Flat 35 Orchard Gardens

Orchard Gardens Resale apartment , Storrington, West Sussex, RH20 4FP

  • Two-bedroom, ground floor apartment
  • Stylish cream fitted kitchen
  • Integrated oven, hob and extractor
  • Gas central heating with combi boiler and radiators to all rooms
  • Level access shower with chrome fittings
  • One allocated car parking space per apartment

Full description
Two-bedroom, ground floor apartment available for a 75% purchase share price of £170,250. Council Tax Band B.

 

AVAILABLE

 

A two-bedroom, ground floor, spacious apartment is available at Orchard Gardens for a 75% purchase share price of £170,250. There is no rent payable on the remaining 25% share which is retained by Saxon Weald.

 

Monthly charges apply (subject to final confirmation). From 01 April 2022 to 31 March 2023 these consist of:

 

Leaseholder charges: £48.75, which includes Building insurance, management fee and sinking fund for major structural repairs

 

Personal charges: £6.21, which includes the call system in the property

 

Service charges: £55.04

 

Support line charge: £2.69

 

Total monthly charge of £112.69 applies (subject to final confirmation)

 

Example Specification

 

- Living room:4.5m x 3.6m

- Kitchen: 2.6m x 3.6m

- Bedroom one: 3.4m x 3.8m

- Bedroom two:3.8m x 2.1m

- Bathroom: 1.8m x 2.3m

 

Total floor area:59.8 sq m (including hall and bathroom)

 

Measurements taken at widest points

 

 

 

 

£170,250

 

You can purchase an available flat at Orchard Gardens on a 75% share of the property's value with no rent to pay on the 25% retained by Saxon Weald. You are not able to 'staircase' up to full 100% ownership of the property.

 

You are required to satisfy the normal eligibility criteria for Help to Buy shared ownership. Please visit https://helptobuyagent3.org.uk/user/ to register and apply.

 

To be considered for Older People's Shared Ownership, you will be required to complete an affordability assessment.

 

 

 

Metric

Floorplans

Floor Plan for Flat 35 Orchard Gardens - ground floor

Downloads

Guide to buying

PDF 845 kB

Location

Interested in this property?